The Groves

The Groves

Thursday, March 19, 2015

The Arrival of The Jackelope

OH MY GOSH IT'S HERE!! I'M SO EXCITED!





Brady chillaxin, relaxin all cool.
I even recorded a fun tour!


 The trailer currently smells horribly of an old person's house, but we've left a few of the windows open to air it out, and we're planning on spending the whole weekend cleaning and doing some starter reno. We have an appointment with the "RV Doctor" to come take a look at the wheels and bearings (we probably need new tires), and get the tail lights/brake lights/turn signals working (they weren't on the drive home... whoops). Next on the docket is a locksmith to open and rekey the three separate locks that we don't have keys for, and get the battery all charged. We're HOPING to take our first trip next weekend down to Hanksville to hang out and do a few canyons and see how she handles on the road before we drag her down there "permanently." The very next weekend (the first weekend of April) I'm already back in the thick of it, and renovation becomes "something we buy in Sandy and take down to Hanksville in the car and do reno at Duke's! (The RV park where we "live.") So it probably won't get painted (at least exterior) until it heads back up home to Sandy for the "middle" summer. (River season.) Regardless, I'm super excited and every time I see it sitting outside I get all giddy, like a little kid at Christmas. 
Here's even a sneak peak of the fabrics I've picked for the upholstery and the curtains (which, the current ones are absolutely hideous)! I feel like I managed to keep things relatively un-girly, while still keeping the retro feel in that super adorable curtain fabric. I am SUPER excited!!! (Can you tell?)


And, because I can't resist, FLOORING. OMG I'm so thrilled about this, it's ridiculous.


EEEEEEP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment