The Groves

The Groves

Monday, January 4, 2016

2015 Wrap-Up

Yeah, yeah, I know it's the 4th, and these things are supposed to be done on the 1st, but when have I ever gone with the flow, really? Anyway, without further ado, here's 2015 in review- the good, the bad, and the ugly. Really just the good and the bad.

THE GOOD!
-managed to successfully pull off the Epic Road Trip. It was amazing. I cried. I want to go back.
-got our passport cards finally! Fat load of good they'll do us at the moment but hey, we can go to Canada and Mexico without stressing out now.
-bought our cute li'l Jackie bean!


-Brady got his great new job at the end of the year, wahoo! Goodbye extreme poverty! (No, but seriously.)
-I started my great new job at Alta in November. It's really turned out to be such a perfect place for me to be.
-I started my job at Salomon in July. AmerSports is an awesome parent company, and Salomon and Suunto have been very generous this holiday season. I got the gps watch I've been lusting after since September as a reward for selling 3 Suunto watches during the holidays.


-we both made a lot of great friends!
-celebrated our first anniversary, go us!



THE BAD!
-we were really poor for a significant portion of 2015. Not sad to see that go the way of the dinosaurs (I hope at least).
-I rolled my car driving up LCC to work in February. It sucked. A lot. We had to borrow my friend's van and then my parents' car for a total of 6 weeks, and poor Dora still has a few dents. BUT, thankfully, she is in great condition and drives like a champ, and she saved my life.

Just looking at this makes me ILL.
-we did zero renovation on Jackie. Whoops.
-I accomplished less than half of my New Year's Resolutions (and there were only 10, gah).
-Brady never went skiing (even when he worked at Alta Sports with me!)

Overall, it was a pretty alright year. 2016 is looking bright and we're excited to see what it brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment